Borghi Assali has recently started an industrial investment with the support of the Emilia Romagna Region. The investment project intends to support the company’s growth strategy based on innovative and high-performance axles for the premium segment of the market. This strategy offers the opportunity to acquire also multinational companies as customers, which do not only require original technology but also appropriate production capacities – for the production of at least hundreds of units per year – in terms of productivity and quality.
1) Increase productivity and competitiveness by introducing automation and robotics systems for critical processes;
2) Development of production capacity, expanding the company’s machinery fleet;
3) Improve the quality of the products by reducing the defects of the produced components, and the traceability of the productions.
4) Strengthen and diversify internal skills
The project provides for the upgrading of the automation of the processes through the introduction of modern robotic technologies referable to “Industry 4.0”:
1) a horizontal CNC machining center for milling
2) an innovative team of robotized turning.
Furthermore, the implementation of an innovative non-destructive inspection system is a prerequisite for raising the quality of final products.
Project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund
Total subsidy granted: € 125.000,00
- PROJECT – NEW AUTOMATED TURNING AND MILLING STATION 2 January 2019
- Borghi Assali at the state-of-art of assemby precision 6 October 2018